Department of Human Services Agents
Agents are organisations in your community that have been trained to help you to access Medicare, Centrelink and Child Support services. Agent services in your community are provided by:
Cobram Community House
43 - 45 Punt Road Cobram Vic 3644
Opening times: Monday to Friday – 10.00am – 3.00pm
- have an internet enabled computer and will help customers access digital services
- provide a Medicare phone claiming service and reply paid envelopes to forward receipts to support claims
- have free telephone, fax and photocopy facilities
- can copy and certify identity confirmation documents so that original documents do not have to be sent in the mail to support claims
- provide face to face assistance, guidance and referrals and access to information brochures and forms.
Agents are not departmental staff and cannot:
- make any payments or decisions about payments
- review, assess or vary payments
- issue Electronic Banking Transfers, Basics Cards, Medicare Cards or Health Care Cards.
Services online and on the phone
At my.gov.au you can access a range of government services online and link your online accounts using one log-on and one password
To download the Express Plus mobile apps or for further information visit humanservices.gov.au
136 240 — phone self-service is a convenient way to do Centrelink business
133 276 (13 EARN) — report your income, Activity Test/participation requirements and changes to your circumstances.
There are more than 350 Agents in rural, regional and remote areas of Australia. We’re closer than you think.
For further information and for locations of Agents visit humanservices.gov.au